Monday, April 21, 2008

First day as an intern - part 2/3


I was told to wait for sometime which turned to be around 35 or 40 minutes........I read a very nice and touching article which I'll not forget for a long time and then scanned all the magazines kept there........Finally after the long wait was called by theeeee head and was explained certain things and it all seemed so simple.

For today I just had to do mass mailing which is quite similar to the way those spam mails are dumped in your inbox :))

Khair.......I sketched the outline for my project and was quite happy with it. Then I searched for candidates to fill in the post of java,j2ee programmer something and mailed around 60 people, out of which i'm sure 50 people will trash the mail :( .......... maine kitni mehnat se select all button dabaake ek already created template ko use karke mail kiya tha!!!! :D :D :))

No comments: