Monday, April 21, 2008

First day as an intern - part 1/3


Since my posts are turning out to be big essays I've decided to split them up :D , but not shorten them :P

Last thing I wished in the night was that, God! please let it be another Sunday tomorrow!! I want to sleep, sleep and sleep!!!

Sigh......my wish wasn't heard by an angel or a fairy and I woke up late on Monday morning! Monday......always had different views about this day. Way back in primary school I kinda disliked Monday and wished for 2 Sundays in a week........... Time changes and so do views........came middle school and I so loved going to school that I wished for no Sunday and either 2 Saturday's or 2 Monday's.......well.......2 Saturday's would be better as we had half-a-day school on Saturday's and most of the time was spent playing and talking rather than studying :D .......... anyways, my views on Monday never changed all through high school.

The point is, I was thinking all this all the way till I reached the place :))

With wobbly feet somehow I managed to enter the lift and instead of pressing the button for 4th floor I pressed 5th floor!!!!.........This is what happens when inter-personal communication takes its toll.......well......I'll save that discussion for another blog.........I entered the office and felt that maybe everything will fall in place and I need to take things as they come........

No comments: