Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tagged! :D



Okay. . . I was tagged by Sorcy and Sanj on this one.

So here it goes :D


8 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Tom and Jerry

2. M tv ticker (Yeah it's not a show, but I like to watch it)
3. Bones

4. Baby Looney Tunes show
5. Looney Tunes show
6. M.A.D
7. Hip hip hurray!
8. ..........................

8 favorite place to eat and drink:

1. Kamat
2. Ohris
3. Mc D
4. Bowl-o-china
5. Paradise
6. Minerva Coffee Shop
7. Any pani puri bandi :D
8. Temptations and Baskin and Mak's kitchen and 4 seasons!

8 things I look forward to:

1. Sleeping till I'm not sleepy anymore!
2. Eating till I can't move!
3. Facebook updates by a few people

4. Reading blogs of a few people
5. Novels novels novels
6. Fighting!

7. Staring out of the window on a rainy day

8.

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Finally watched 3 idiots
2. Ate a huuuuge burger and looads of french fries!
3. Slept for 5 hours in the afternoon
4. Bought a new pair of jootis
5. Fought with an auto waala
6. Lost my memory in a hair oiling rage

7.

8.

8 Things I love about winter:

1. The cold cold cold breeze! :D
2. Not wanting to get up in the morning
3. Coffee
4. Blocked nose
5. Hot baths
6. Sweaters
7. Lip balms :P
8. Hot food

8 things on my wishlist:

1. A new wardrobe
2. 2 new pairs of shoes
3. Sports watch
4. Tonnes and tonnes of whippped cream!

5. An automatic french fries cutting and frying machine (I'll just put potatoes in it)

6. Chocolate and biscuit factory (Parle)
7. Money plant which gives real real notes as leaves
8. Isn't that enough?

8 things 'am passionate about:

Stupid question! :P

8 words/phrase I often use:

1. Bhaad mein jao!
2. Hmmm

3. Dunno
4. ha ha

5. Boooooo
6. eeewww
7. Yuck
8. Doob maro!

8 things I learnt fom the past:

That I have a bad memory

8 places I would love to go/visit/see:

1. London
2. New Zealand
3. South Africa
4. Paris
5. Canada
6. Riyadh
7. Sydney
8. Poland


8 things I currently want/need:

1. Tissues
2. Sweater
3. Food

4. Sprite
5 Snickers

6. Toblerone
7. tv remote
8. All out


8 people I want to tag:

1. Farheen ( my twin - name wise)
2. Dorothy

3. Bhaiiyyaaa :D
4. AJ

5. Shohita
6. Faizi - a rarefraction of compressed thoughts
7. Nidhi - soooji
8. Jaycee

2 comments:

санжог said...

I too want that automatic french fries machine.

In the age of nanotechnology, no one's invented thing like that yet what a shame.

Hey you are a foodie, like me!!

farh said...

The ultimate foodie :P